How To Watch Amazing Videos with Firefox on Apple Mac OS X in 10 Steps
- Open http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html in your Safari.
- Select desired language and click corresponding link.
- Save Firefox 188.8.131.52.dmg to the location of your choice.
- Navigate to that location and double click Firefox 184.108.40.206.dmg to open in in Finder.
- Drag the Firefox application onto your hard disk.
- Drag the icon to your Dock if you want it to appear there.
- Launch Firefox.
- Type 'http://www.youtube.com'.
- Select an amazing video.
- Watch it.
Update: Diggers and other respected people, please excuse me for submitting this terrible senseless and useless story. I underestimated you, digg.com, and social networks in general.
And also experimented with google.
Treat this as not-that-funny joke. Thank you for understanding.
Apr. 10, 2007 // 20:28 |